eAlicia Channel Polls
The main objective of this channel is to manage and measure the perceived quality of a certain service or product, by knowing the opinion of customers or users directly. This is based on three main elements:
- Survey development
- Data collection
The development of surveys involves the introduction of the items that you want to ask your users or customers, taking into account the importance of the type of response that is going to be offered: Rate on a scale of 1 to 3, 1 to 5, 1 to 10, with a number, name or graphically, with one answer or multiple answers, with simple questions or questions conditional on the answer to the previous question.
eAlicia enables you to build tailor-made surveys for each company with no item limit (vertically unlimited) or condition limit (horizontally unlimited).
Data collection involves finding out about your customers’ opinions with the survey that has been designed for the received service, the products on the market or the desires to buy of a specific segment of the population.
Once the data collection of a significant sample that enables you to extrapolate the results is finished, the tailor-made reports are generated automatically, selecting the required filters, depending on whether you need to present a report to the general management or whether you need to analyse the results of a segment of the population’s dissatisfaction with a certain service.
In order to make it easier, eAlicia can link the survey recordings, if they are carried out over the phone, to have the original information available at any time.
The survey channel has different options:
- Over the phone or in person: the manager that conducts the survey over the phone or in person fills in the customers’ answers directly on eAlicia using a computer, tablet or mobile phone.
- By e-mail: An e-mail is sent to customers, by name or blind, including a link for the customers to answer the survey.
- Through the website: The survey is included on the website, in which users (by name or blind) can answer the survey questions.
Survey channel tester:
The survey channel has just been finished thanks to one of our most important customers. The whole organisation must be customer-oriented in order to get the highest performance from the survey channel. Although there are companies that are already using it consistently, we always aim to improve and innovate.
That is why we work with companies like yours, so we can continue to improve constantly.
That is why we have this collaboration option, which we call Tester.
- Using the application in your customer satisfaction surveys in the different channels that are normally used (e-mail, web site, in person, telephone).
- Reporting any difficulties that you find when using it.
- Suggesting improvements on usability, look, graphs, according to your company’s needs.
- Having a tool with a 10% discount
- Seeing some of the suggested improvements on the tool, at no additional cost.
- Does not include additional developments in the basic eAlicia structure.
If you are interested please get in contact with us email@example.com